Join Us - $30 a year (individual membership)
Full-time Students are eligible for free Memberships
Your participation in the Petroleum History Society will help preserve our
past. The primary benefits of your membership are:
- Archives newsletter - published approximately 6 times a year by the Petroleum History Society and delivered by post or email to Society members.
- Luncheon meetings - 6-8 times a year, with a presentation or speaker on a petroleum history topic. Usually held at the Calgary Petroleum Club in downtown Calgary.
- Annual Meeting - held in March with a presentation or speaker on a petroleum history topic. Usually held in the late afternoon at the Calgary Petroleum Club.
- Camaraderie with fellow members interested in petroleum history in Canada and pride in your support of Petroleum History Society projects.
- Support of petroleum history projects.
Online Application and Renewal Form
Membership Application and Renewal Form:
- PDF format, 14k - Print, complete by hand, and mail in with your membership dues.
- MS Word format, 35K - Open in your word processor, complete and mail in with your membership dues.
Brochure including Membership Application or Renewal form - PDF 93K