$100/ year Corporate or Institutional member (January - December)
$30/ year Individual member (January - December)
$ 0 Full-time Student Member - free until graduation (school name and year of graduation required).
To join, email email@example.com providing school name and year of graduation.
PHS memberships are annual, with renewals due each January.
For NEW members joining after June 30, first year membership will be extended to the end of the following year.
- Archives newsletter - published approximately 6 times a year by the Petroleum History Society and delivered by post or email to Society members.
- Luncheon meetings - 6-8 times a year, with a presentation or speaker on a petroleum history topic. Usually held at the Calgary Petroleum Club in downtown Calgary.
- Annual Meeting - held in March with a presentation or speaker on a petroleum history topic. Usually held in the late afternoon at the Calgary Petroleum Club.
- Camaraderie with fellow members interested in petroleum history in Canada and pride in your support of Petroleum History Society projects.
- Support of petroleum history projects like oral history projects, transcriptions and format changes of past interviews, etc.
- All employees of a Corporate / Institutional member are eligible for Member rates at PHS functions. We email a PDF of our newsletter suitable for your intranet. And your company will be doing more to help preserve our colorful past, for which the Society is very grateful.
How to Pay
- Cash and cheques are welcome at any of our events or by mail - request mailing address from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interac email transfer from your bank or PayPal account to email@example.com - preferred (no fees to PHS).
- Ask for a PayPal invoice.
- Use this PayPal form. To renew for more than 1 year, change the quantity at the PayPal site. If any special instructions, email firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the PayPay form. If you also wish to make a donation, see below.
Pay via PayPal:
How to Donate
We welcome donations of any amount to help us preserve petroleum history. However, we are not a registered charity so we cannot provide a receipt for income tax purposes.